An opportunity exists for Postdoctoral Fellow (Structural Biologist) to join
the research laboratory of Professor Wai-Hong Tham in the Department of
Biomedical Sciences and Biochemistry, Research School of Biology at the
Australian National University.

The Tham Laboratory works on infectious diseases, with an emphasis on
understanding how pathogens infect their hosts. In particular, we focus on
development of human antibodies and nanobodies that prevent pathogens from
infecting and transmitting within their hosts.

We are looking for a postdoc with expertise in structural biology and
crystallography techniques and experience in variety of protein expression
systems. Proficiency in cryo-EM and phage display approaches is highly
desirable.

AUD $78,940 - $99,083 per annum, Full Time, Fixed Term (up 36 months) , Closing
date: Oct 1st

More details here:
https://jobs.anu.edu.au/jobs/postdoctoral-fellow-tham-canberra-act-act-australia