Van: CCP4 bulletin board <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK> namens JEROME JOHNSON
<0000b0fa085259cb-dmarc-requ...@jiscmail.ac.uk>
Verzonden: woensdag 18 oktober 2023 18:23
Aan: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
Onderwerp: [ccp4bb] Database for submitting unprocessed diffraction data

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Utrecht University. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe.

Hello all,

As the subject says, I am looking for an open online database to store
unprocessed diffraction data.  Does such a database exist? Essentially we would
like our diffracted data to be freely available online while also outsourcing
some of our data management.

Any advice would be wonderful!

Best,
Jerome