From: Eleanor Dodson
Date: 2024-01-05 23:48
To: CCP4BB
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Can Refmac5 refine temperature factor residue by group?
Hmmm -  I am not sure about the value of this - one expects the longer floppier
side chains to have very different B values for the CB than the OE2..
The program BAVERAGE gives you a plot of mean B value residue by residue..

baverage - averages B over main and side chain atoms
SYNOPSIS¶
baverage XYZIN foo_in.pdb RMSTAB foo_out1.tab XYZOUT foo_out2.pdb
[Keyworded input]
DESCRIPTION¶
A very simple minded program to read a PDB file, tabulate to RMSTAB the average
B values residue by residue (main chain and side chain separately) and the RMS
deviation of the B values from this mean. It also outputs a PDB file with
outlying B factors reset to lie within the given range.

On Fri, 5 Jan 2024 at 03:08, chenzhonghao...@163.com <chenzhonghao...@163.com>