Carina, to complement the techniques using sticky ends, etc., you can also
use the "random" microseeding approach that I mentioned to Kavya, see below.

The great advantage in a project like yours, where you have a family of
related constructs, is that you can use cross-seeding - that is, you can
use crushed crystals of one construct to seed other target constructs.  You
can even mix several seed stocks together, although we always keep seed
crystals grown in high-salt conditions separate from those grown in
high-peg conditions.

There are some very nice examples of cross-seeding and mixing seed stocks
in this paper by Obmolova et al.

Obmolova, G., Malia, T.J., Teplyakov, A., Sweet, R.W. and Gilliland, G.L.,
2014. Protein crystallization with microseed matrix screening: application
to human germline antibody Fabs. *Acta Crystallographica Section F:
Structural Biology Communications*, *70*(8), pp.1107-1115.
https://doi.org/10.1107/S2053230X14012552

More info

https://www.douglas.co.uk/mms.htm

Best wishes and good luck!

Patrick

Hi Kavya

1. Make a seed stock from the globules or anything else that you think
might be crystalline, and recreen.  In other words, you should add your
seed stock to *random screens* (not optimization experiments).  There could
be many conditions that are in the metastable zone of the phase diagram in
your normal screens - this method can give you crystals in those conditions.

If this works, you'll be in a better position anyway because you'll have
more control - by diluting the seed stock, you can control the number of
crystals per drop.