Dear colleagues,

We are excited to invite talented and highly motivated postdoctoral fellows to
join the Liang Laboratory at Emory University School of Medicine.

Our laboratory is dedicated to exploring high-resolution structural bases and
deciphering the molecular mechanisms of large assemblies through an integrated
approach, including biochemistry, molecular and cell biology, cryo-electron
microscopy (cryo-EM), and X-ray crystallography. We are actively seeking
exceptional postdoctoral candidates with a background in structural biology to
contribute to two primary research areas: (1) investigating protein, RNA, and
ribonucleoprotein complexes pivotal in the RNA synthesis machinery of
non-segmented negative-sense (NNS) RNA viruses or (2) delving into filamentous
assemblies associated with neurodegenerative disorders.

We are looking for candidates with a Ph.D. in a biology-related field who are
enthusiastic to engage in challenging and collaborative research. Preferred
candidates will possess expertise in one or more areas: cryo-EM, macromolecular
X-ray crystallography, biochemistry, molecular and cell biology, virology, or
neurobiology.

Join us in our pursuit of advancing structural biology and making impactful
discoveries. We encourage interested individuals to apply directly through the
following link:
https://faculty-emory.icims.com/jobs/122532/job

Please contact me directly for further information or questions at
bo.li...@emory.edu<mailto:bo.li...@emory.edu>.

Sincerely,
Bo Liang

Bo Liang, PhD