Dear all,

General registration is now open for NYC-ISB24:
 http://nyc-isb24.eventbrite.com<http://nyc-isb24.eventbrite.com/>

This 3-day event will be held October 9-11, 2024 at CUNY
ASRC<https://asrc.gc.cuny.edu/structbio/> and NYSBC<https://nysbc.org/>, and is
focused on integrative structural biological techniques. Integrative structural
biology is a powerful approach to understand biological macromolecular systems.
By combining computational methods with structural science disciplines, spatial
and temporal models of macromolecular targets in their in-situ context can be
determined.

Invited Speakers include:

  *
Steve Bonilla (Rockefeller University)
  *
David Cowburn (Albert Einstein College of Medicine)
  *
Melinda Diver (Memorial Sloan Kettering Institute)
  *
Anum Glasgow (Columbia University)
  *
Eric Greene (Columbia University)
  *
Sonya Hanson (Flatiron Institute)
  *
Chi-Min Ho (Columbia University)
  *
Stephen Long (Memorial Sloan Kettering Institute)
  *
Michael Rudolph (New York Structural Biology Center)
  *
Ruth Stark (City University of New York)
  *
Ellen Zhong (Princeton University)
  *
Additional speakers will be chosen from abstracts.

We encourage you to submit an abstract for an oral presentation or poster by
August 18, 2024.

See you in NYC this October.

Regards,
Ed on behalf of the #NYC-ISB24 organizing committee

Email: nyc-...@nysbc.org
Website: nysbc.org/nyc-isb24/

We thank our sponsors who have made this event possible: Thermo Fisher
Scientific, Gatan/Ametek, Nanosoft, Quantum detectors, MiTeGen, Nanotemper,
Nanoscience Instruments, Single Particle LLC, Schrödinger, AWS, SPTLabtech,
Dectris and Angstrom Scientific, Inc.