Dear all,

I would like to encourage you to participate in EMBL-EBI’s user survey, which aims to understand the usage, impact and improvement areas of the open data resources managed by EMBL-EBI and collaborators. If our data resources have ever saved you 10 minutes, here’s your chance to give back.

EMBL-EBI hosts some of the world’s most important collections of biological data including UniProt, Ensembl, PDBe, AlphaFoldDB, ChEMBL and Europe PubMed Central. Your input is extremely important and will help EMBL-EBI maintain and develop its resources for the global scientific community.

EMBL-EBI would be very grateful if you and other users in your organisation could contribute to this study by completing the following survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HJKYKTT?channel=[email]

The survey takes around 10 minutes and closes on 7 June 2024.

The results of the survey will be aggregated and anonymised, and all personal data treated as confidential.

We hope to draw on the cooperation and goodwill of our user community to get as large a response as possible.

Please share this survey with colleagues and collaborators who use public data resources.

I recognise there are many demands on your time so I would like to thank you in advance for your participation and input.

If you have any questions or comments about the survey please email co...@ebi.ac.uk.

Kind regards,

Deborah Harrus

PDBe

Deborah Harrus, Ph.D.
PDBe Archive Project Leader, Biocuration Lead
PDBe - Protein Data Bank in Europe

European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
Hinxton