Dear Charis,

Please see: https://www.wwpdb.org/news/news?year=2023#654a801dd78e004e766a96bd

Because wwPDB has changed these atoms names, the monomer library was
updated accordingly. More than 800 monomers were affected. We have
added the old atom names in _chem_comp_atom.alt_atom_id to help
programs translate the names, but unfortunately the programs were not
ready.

If you are working with the old atom names, you can use CCP4 8.0.019,
which has the previous monomer library. The next CCP4 update is
expected to include the latest library along with programs (at least
refmacat) that can understand both old and new atom names.

Best regards,
Keitaro