Dear Simon,

1. The new clipping keybindings are ‘1’ and ‘2’ for clipping front and ‘3’ and
‘4’ for clipping back (like in Moorhen as well). You can find them in ‘About’-
’Shortcuts' (page 2 to be precise).
2. We need to fix this (about a week)
3. You center on an atom, then click on ‘Fixed atom’ on the right vertical
toolbar, then ‘Fix atom’, and an ‘anchor’ marker will appear. Then it should
work.

Regards
Lucrezia

Lucrezia Catapano