Dear colleagues,

Helix currently has two open job positions that we are looking to fill.

We are seeking both a talented Senior Scientist and a Lab Operations
Manager to join our growing team in Indianapolis, IN.

Both positions require industrial experience and will help with project and
people management, so leadership skills are necessary.

You can find more information and requirements about the positions here:

Senior Scientist - Gene-to-structure
<https://www.helixbiostructures.com/job-posting-senior-scientist-gene-to-structure>

Lab Operations Manager
<https://www.helixbiostructures.com/job-posting-lab-operations-manager>

Feel free to submit your CV/resumes through our website, LinkedIn, or
Indeed.

Kind regards,

--
Joshua Carter
*Chief Executive Officer*

jcar...@helixbiostructures.com

http://helixbiostructures.com
*________________________*
CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This e-mail message (including attachments) is covered
by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sec. 2510-2521, is
confidential, contains confidential information, proprietary copyrighted,
and/or legally privileged, and protected from disclosure. This email is
intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any interception, retention,
prohibited and will subject you to compensatory and punitive damages. If
you have received this transmission in error, please immediately call us
collect at +1 (812) 603-5901, delete the transmission from all forms of
electronic or other storage, and destroy all hard copies. Any unauthorized
prohibited. Do not forward this transmission.