Hi

You probably need to try again later...

It looks to me as if the CCP4 Cloud server (for “remote”) is down for some
reason - I just tried to run it and I get a pop-up that says “CCP4 Cloud
Maintenance”, that includes the text “failed to connect”.

I think that the “structure prediction” task is not available for CCP4 Cloud
Desktop unless you have AlphaFold set up to run locally on your machine; for
most users, this is not very likely.

Generally, though, I’ve found that using CCP4 Cloud is by far the easiest way
to run AlphaFold predictions (rather than for downloading previously predicted
models from the DB).

Harry