it's true very little LESI documentation escaped...But the klesi schematic
did. and it's well commented. lots of descriptive signal names. The
hardware to interface to it is almost trivial. I took a couple of hours
looking over the schematic and have written a couple of pages describing
how to make it work. Happy to send to anyone who wants it.
Writing  MSCP emulation is beyond my skill level. But i can read a
schematic.

joe