On 18/06/2015 14:58, Christian Gauger-Cosgrove wrote:

Did you get a chance to see both of the flightworthy Lancasters together
last year? I didn't since I'm not in the UK and the time that FM213 was
over in the UK intersected with my university terms.

Sadly not, I've only ever seen one at a time. But on a few occasions, since Elvington airfield is little over a mile from our house and that's one of the places they do demo flights. Except when the residents complain (who are these nutters that buy a house next to a working airfield and then complain about noise?).

--
Pete

Pete Turnbull