On 07/07/2015 07:18 PM, Vincent Slyngstad wrote:
From: jwsmobile: Tuesday, July 07, 2015 3:43 PM
If there were a technical reason to keep it in a simple format that
would be fine, but as Al K pointed out quite some time ago, Google
already indexes all of this quite fine as it and most search engines
do, so the list is text searchable.

For me, HTML mail is disdained because it's a security nightmare.
I don't want to worry about transparent tracking images, cookies,
javascript, and who knows what else they've invented or will invent.

I just want to read what you've got to say.

I might want to follow your link, if I have sufficient interest and
trust, but I want to have to make that decision *before* entering the
spy filled, all-singing, all-dancing hype arena.

    Vince

Ahh, the sweet smell of paranoia... :) Listen, if they want to track & watch you, they're doing it already. Using text-only email won't help much; give it up.

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
Registered Linux user number 464583

- from some guy on the internet.