I think we've got a few active list members in Brasil, and somebody's got a nicely configured SGI Indy available for collection in Sao Paolo.

it has irix 6.2 installed (maybe) and (may still have) Maya and Photoshop 1 with licenses. and medias for irix only. two hdds inside. maxed ram. external cd rom. camera. 24 bit graphics card. (i may be able to find the 8bit card). all cables (scsi, monitor, ...)

if anyone want it, must pick it up in sao paulo soon. [...] oh and everything is very, very clean.

Original post is at: http://forums.nekochan.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16729781

Please check the original post for contact details - I have nothing to do with this except for the re-posting.

Hope somebody manages to rescue the beast,
--S.