On 7/15/15 5:26 PM, Paul Anderson wrote:
I've used move it (CTS) since the 70s for padded van service and some
freight. I need some pallets moved and they quoted me today what I thought
was a rather high price.

I've seen here and talked with people who talked of other freight
forwarders and shipping companies but can't find them now.

Any suggestions?

I know prices vary with zip codes.
If it's already packed on pallets, I'd use freightquote (freightquote.com). I've used them a number of times and they're reasonable and you have more flexibility on how it's shipped
and the time it spends in transit (which of course will affect price).

TTFN - Guy