On 08/16/2015 03:26 PM, Ali wrote:
Wow, I know it's not a DEC PDP but I was hoping at least a few people
used the darn thing. Would it be better if I post in VCF? Thanks for
any input. -Ali

Probably. I have both the original and the one (can't remember the name) with the CPLD on it. Both worked well for me--and I modified the original to juggle the addressing bits to make the "Chuck mod".

I've always used my own version of the BIOS; I've always felt that the more elaborate BIOSes, while interesting and reflecting a lot of work, were unnecessarily complicated.

I"ll help if I can, but I haven't played much with the thing in a couple of years+.

--Chuck