On 2015-08-21 10:30 AM, Rod Smallwood wrote:

Hi

Yes I know, but its not the norm to link from an English language email
to a site in another language with no warning.
I suppose they think everybody speaks Danish.

You could be heading into some real dark places without knowing. Rule
16b never logon to a site you cant read.

No "darker" than any English language site.

--Toby

Rod