On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 11:03:51PM -0400, Rick Murphy wrote:
> At 02:43 PM 10/16/2015, Joe wrote:
>
> That would be quite impressive it it actually worked.
> Does ETOS support FORTRAN programs, with the FRTS handling
> interrupts et al?

It appears to have limited (to the point of probably not being useful) support.

System users guide pg 4-10. Fortran IV. Real time functions and floating
point processor functions are not currently supported. The internal
device handlers for high speed reader/punch and card reader are not supported.
Device independent I/O must be used to access these devices.

I don't know if that means the floating point instrutions won't work but
the software emulator fallback will or any attempt to use floating point will
fail.