Word comes in that there is a number of "cartons" of Sun 4 and HP QIC tapes in the pile, which I'm hoping may be install media. Bad news is that it is QIC and in the place it is in. Good news is that it surfaced at all.

I will see if Al or someone can image them if they are of interest. The HP tapes may just be brand names and not software, unknown at this time. Also there are some half inch 9 and 7 track tapes in the pile.

The dig also turned up Sunsoft manual sets, which are promising as far as the 4/260 is concerned. Suggests that the software and manuals are for that system and not another.

Once I get an inventory of the tapes, I'd appreciate any updates as to whether they are already imaged and saved somewhere.

thanks
Jim