I have no interest in causing any deliberate harm to whoever may hold the
rights to RT-11, but I am curious about whether the rights holder has shown any
interest in preserving old RT-11 code and documentation that has no current
commercial value. I would very much hate to see such stuff lost forever, and
strongly feel that it should be preserved now to ensure that it will still
exist at some future time when it either passes into public domain or becomes
legally owned by somebody interested in preserving it.