Hello all,

unfortunately a lot of people *hate* things already. As I am subscribed to a lot of lists (about 10), this is the only one not using a [header] in the subject lines.

Modified subject lines are like Re: Re: Re: foobar. people tend to forget that the subject of a message has changed, but the subject line not.

And to trigger yet another trollbait, top or bottom posting is also bad/good ;-)