On Fri, 15 Jan 2016, John Robertson wrote:

I built one of the Heathkit colour TVs in time to watch the moon landings. I was 18 and built in one day (and night) and it worked from the first turn on. Lasted over twenty years as the main house set only needing service every few years until the picture tube gave out finally.

If you're astronomically bored, check this out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P1HMJOV0qA&list=PLEENdRyj_RZb7hgF_88AoF1yQEPvTqkiC

I finished the build over the holiday break.

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007