On 2015-11-08 7:50 AM, Johnny Billquist wrote:
Argh. For anyone who have downloaded the release I cut yesterday -
please get the new version (that goes for everyone else as well).

I just discovered and fixed an obscure bug that can crash the system.
It's something that happens under very specific circumstances, and is
uncommon, but if you have lots of TCP connections coming and going,
you'll hit it sooner or later.

I just found out about this.
https://github.com/luceracloud/seqtest

Would it be helpful to you?

--Toby

As usual, the distribution is available from:
ftp://mim.update.uu.se/bqtcp.dsk
ftp://mim.update.uu.se/bqtcp.tap
ftp://ftp.update.uu.se/pub/pdp11/rsx/tcpip/tcpip.dsk

The documentation is also available through ftp on Mim, or also at
http://mim.update.uu.se/tcpipdoc

     Johnny