Does anyone here have the vector artwork for the Briel Micro-Altair? As shipped, these computers have a sticker on the front for the logo. I recently discovered that the local hackerspace has a laser cutter that can also blacken[1] metal plate. I would like to apply a better-looking logo that way.

[1] The process, I gather, appears to involve applying a sheet containing resin or something akin to powder coat which is then melted by the laser and sticks to the metal substrate.

--
David Griffith
d...@661.org