On 2/25/2016 12:12 PM, Fred Cisin wrote:
On Thu, 25 Feb 2016, Dave Woyciesjes wrote:
A friend asked me if I had heard of a company called Xenosoft.... Now
why does that sound familiar, in regards to this bunch here?
Her daughter was contacted by a headhunter about a clerk position in
New Haven CT....

A lot of people have infringed upon my trademark.

People tend to name companies without even checking domain names nor
trademark registration!
Then they try to "work around".  25 years ago, after I politely
contacted one infringer, he changed to "Xeno's Software Gameworks".
In those days, prior to major web existence, "Comdex List Of Exhibitors"
was a pretty authoritative demonstration of prior use.

For about 15 years, I've been dealing with "Xenosoft Technology", which
is an employment agency out of Texas and India.  When they couldn't get
"xenosoft.com", they registered "xenosoft.us", and "xtglobal.com", but
often "accidentally" slip up and give out "xenosoft.com" as their
address, such as at tradeshows. r...@xenosoft.com, pad...@xenosoft.com,
m...@xenosoft.com, etc.
95% of the enormous volume of spam that I receive is for them. For
years, I assumed honest stupid mistake and I forwarded misaddressed mail
to them, and notified senders (mostly "current hotlist of candidates"),
until those headhunters started adding ME to their mailing lists, and it
became clear that xenosoft.us was still giving out wrong address, and
not making a good faith effort to get it right.  Kinda a very mild DDOS
attack.
(don't like somebody?  put their address on mailing lists, that sell to
other mailing lists, . . . )
I started to learn .procmailrc, . . .

        Ok, thanks... That rings bells now...

--