On Sat, 27 Feb 2016, Chuck Guzis wrote:

Okay, so "dumb terminal games" do require a terminal of some sort. Back in the day of punched cards, however, terminals were expensive and not frequently encountered, but for the operator's console.

Given that, how many games can one think of that were played with card input and printer output?

I can think of lots of character art, but not one single game.

I'm pretty sure someone has done chess that way.

--
David Griffith
d...@661.org