On 3/21/16 12:53 PM, Adrian Graham wrote:
On 18/03/2016 02:11, "Josh Dersch" <dersc...@gmail.com> wrote:

Onecall are education-only suppliers but the same part numbers work with
Farnell/Element14. Part# is 1692450.

Thanks!  Yes, that looks very similar except mine has a tolerance rating
of 10%.  Vincent helpfully pointed me at:

http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/tt-electronics-irc/SPP2UL1R00JLF/989-
1272-1-ND/4215463

which look like they should do the job, and I ordered a handful just in
case I ever need a few more.
Good news - mine worked so fingers crossed for yours too. I now have a
functioning PSU again though I've not tried it back in the chassis yet...

Nice! My replacements arrived today and unfortunately I did not have such good luck. No smoke or fire, but now I get nothing at all out of the supply. The whine is gone, but there's nothing output at all. The fuse/resistor didn't blow (it's still got continuity across it) and the transistor I replaced is still fine, but there must be something else in the supply that's causing issues...

Blargh.  I hate working on power supplies.

- Josh