On Tue, 10 May 2016, tony duell wrote:
Yes indeed. Fortunately this one wielded under my trimmer and all is
properly aligned now. All I need to do now is troubleshoot the keyboard
circuit which I hope is the same as the VT102...

In general it is a bad idea to cure faults by adjustments. Unless somebody
has been twiddling, these adjustments only drift if some other component is
[...]
My guess is a capacitor is failing. So far you are still within the range of the
[...]

The most common failure in such alignments (like vertical linearity) is dirt/dust/oxide on the wiper of the adjustment potentiometer, so just turing it back and forth usually cures the problem. If not, *then* there's another problem.

Christian