> On Jun 24, 2016, at 10:30, Swift Griggs <swiftgri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I wish one of these shippers would develop a glass-coke-bottle style
> business model. You ask for a secure container and they can either be
> delivered for $$$ or you can pick them up. The containers should be made
> from real materials (wood or something strong with nice foam suspension or
> padding with FRAGILE printed all over them).

A crate will protect better against being squished by other cargo, but it's
still up to the shipper to know how to secure the item inside well enough to
withstand shock. A fully assembled heavy thing inside a fragile plastic case
may not make it intact no matter how good the padding is.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <n...@nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/