>>> [W]hat have you been using your Dreamcast for?
>> Not much, yet.
> I've been resurrecting the old Dreamcast Linux.  [...]

Oh, I have NetBSD/dreamcast.  It boots and runs.  But it doesn't
provide any glue to the rendering hardware, making it pretty useless
(or, at best, irrelevant) for games.  And, since the thing has no disk
of its own, it has to run diskless, or at best out of a ramdisk (the
closest thing it has to a disk is the CD).

\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML                mo...@rodents-montreal.org