On 10/08/2016 03:37, jim stephens wrote:
We had a discussion about your great work. One comment mentioned more than once was that they can scratch because you did an exact job of how the originals were made. And there may not be a coating today that doesn't crinkle or shrink on other plastics. You would have to match pretty closely the clear overcoat, and basic clear panel to stop that, so they didn't react or shrink at different rates with age, and perhaps do some sort of processing with the stencil material to stop it from flaking off as well. But they are still great from what everyone said.

I emailed you offline about one for Sherman as well
thanks
Jim