On Mon, 15 Aug 2016, Alexandre Souza wrote:
This is a CGA clone.

Apparently

It can work with CGA [monitors]
Presumably

and Hercules monitors/modes, and
really?
connecting a "hercules" monitor, such as a 5151 to CGA can damage the monitor.

usually were switched by a program called MONO.COM.

such as:
MOV AX, 0002h     ; Set mode to CGA B&W
Int 10h
Int 20h

MOV AX, 003h     ; Set mode to CGA color
Int 10h
Int 20h

MOV AX, 0007h ; Set mode to MDA Int 10h
Int 20h

They can be shortened a byte by using INT 3, instead of INT 20h, or lengthened with MOV AX 4C00h Int 21h. But, since each program is going to occupy a 512 byte sector, the difference won't matter.

or using MODE.COM:
MODE BW80
MODE CO80
MODE MONO

I Believe I have some boards like that. Possibly I have the manual and
disk.

Does THIS particular board handle BOTH CGA and MDA frequencies?
If not, telling him to connect his 5151 or "hercules" monitor, is going to cost him a monitor. If so, telling him to connect his 5151 or "hercules" monitor without the right switch settings, is going to cost him a monitor.

5151 and "hercules" (MDA) monitors do not like wrong frequencies.

SERIOUSLY: connecting a 5151 or "hercules" monitor to the wrong signals can damage it.