On 10/2/2016 6:23 PM, Ian S. King wrote:
Hi all,

I've posted looking for help with a TeleVideo TPC-1, and I've heard a lot
of crickets <snip>
I saw your FB posting, good job, and chirp chirp.
   I've ordered an exact, tested/guaranteed
working replacement from ePay,
Those were common drives, but be sure to do a careful inspection, as some of the drives had variants that were subtle.

good job, great you got it working.
thanks
JIm
  and I'm going to have everything working to
spec before I snap this thing back together.

Yes, I'm having fun.  :-)

--
Note change in email address.  Please use reply-to
address.  TWC is changing their email and this may