On 10/28/16 5:56 AM, william degnan wrote:

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 4:22 PM, Josh Dersch <jo...@livingcomputers.org>
wrote:

Hi all --

Just wanted to let you guys know that a new version of the Xerox Alto
emulator I've been working on at the LCM+L has been released; V1.1 of
ContrAlto can be downloaded from: http://www.livingcomputers.
org/Join/Online-Systems.aspx.  At this point, the vast majority of
software appears to be working properly, if you do run into any issues
please let me know!

ContrAlto is open source, so if you want to hack on it the source is
available on our GitHub site at https://github.com/
livingcomputermuseum/ContrAlto.

Thanks!
- Josh

Having trouble reaching a link following through to download from
http://prevlcm2.corp.vnw.com/Join/Online-Systems/ContraltoSetup.aspx

Yep. Our new website is going through some teething problems. Until they're resolved, use:

http://www.livingcomputers.org/Join/Online-Systems/ContraltoSetup.aspx <https://mail.vulcan.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=zDjrHPRZbJW_iYBHBE6hxlLP0MVa7eQPnMcovYMFBZkfQxyQT__TCA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.livingcomputers.org%2fJoin%2fOnline-Systems%2fContraltoSetup.aspx>

To download the emulator.

Thanks,
Josh