On 11/3/2016 9:55 AM, Ian S. King wrote:
On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 9:45 AM, Norman Jaffe <tur...@shaw.ca> wrote:

Hi:
<snip>

Hi,

very interesting machine. I've always been a fan of hp-ux...
How much would you think it's going to cost, to ship to Italy ? ( near
Milan )

Alessandro

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: cctalk [mailto:cctalk-boun...@classiccmp.org] Per conto di Richard
Inviato: giovedì 3 novembre 2016 15:38
A: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts
Oggetto: What interest in a

Hi to everyone,

I have a PrecisionBook laptop made by RDI Computer Corporation in
Carlsbad, CA. It's a Model #H16-12-8-256L2S with a 4050mAHr battery, a
6.5Gb hard drive with data and a 4.0Gb hard drive with HP-UX 10.2. I also
have the charger for it. It works but I have no documentation at all.

Is it of any use to anyone or should I dump it?

Richard
Bristol, UK

Well, if no one else can afford shipping :-) I'm in Seattle and would
definitely be interested.  I used HP-UX when I was training people on
Boeing's aircraft simulator software.

I am still supporting HPUX PA machines, would love to have a laptop sized system running HPUX. Would be glad to deal if you like.
thanks
Jim