On 9/12/2016 10:17 a.m., Jon Elson wrote:

On 12/07/2016 10:31 PM, Eric Smith wrote:
On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 9:28 PM, Eric Smith <space...@gmail.com> wrote:

Given that it's extended length anyhow, and thus not compliant with the
bus spec, it doesn't really matter which side of the board the components
are on, other than it precludes use in some backplane slots. I may have
been designed that way to fit in a specific slot in a specific machine.

On the other hand, the pin count on the wider edge connector is 100 rather
than 86 so not Multibus.

OK,better eyes solve the puzzle!

Jon

Hey, just checking - I think the puzzle has already been solved twice. I mentioned that I was pretty sure it's a Compugraphics board, and someone else said the same thing a few days later, but neither of those posts received any replies.

Cheers,

Mike