I haven't heard of that in quite while.  Though I never owned one personally,
agood friend bought one (and waited and waited...)  Finally received the
wirewrapversion but it never lived up to it's promise.  I google for it and
search eBayfrom time to time hoping to see one, but the number shipped was
probablyso low as to make it too obscure to ever show up.
Hope yours is running.
-Gary

Unfortunately, I don't own one.  I just remember the ads in Byte or Interface
Age in 1977 or so, and then hearing a bit about the company later on.  As I
recall, the price was $999 or somesuch.  They couldn't possibly make them for
that using wirewrap.  I drooled over the ads for 6 months or so before I
realized it was vaporware and bought an IMSAI.
--Bill