On 1/21/2017 2:46 PM, Adrian Graham wrote:
On 21/01/2017 21:08, "Chuck Guzis" <ccl...@sydex.com> wrote:

On 01/21/2017 12:43 PM, Adrian Graham wrote:
Hi folks,

Does anyone know what this is? It's obviously a transformer coil(s)
but image search and googling those markings produces nothing:

http://www.binarydinosaurs.co.uk/la4543.jpg

It's taking and giving +5V but I'm sure it should also be producing
another voltage...

The marking identifies it as a Mullard ferrite core (LA4543) but says
nothing about how it's wound.

I kinda hoped it was a stock part given that everything else in this machine
is right off the shelf or at least appears to be...

Cheers!

We all know getting your FLUX CAPACITOR to work, requires non standard parts. :)
Ben.