On Mon, 6 Mar 2017, Mouse wrote:
[...]

And BTW, what you are doing is not clever at all:
  mo...@rodents-montreal.org
    SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection:
    host MX-4.rodents-montreal.org [98.124.61.89]:
    550-.de's whois server, whois.denic.de, is completely broken, handing
    550-out no contact information at all when queried for .de domains in
    550 the usual way.  Such a domain has no place on a civilized network.

This is just wrong. Of course they hand out contact information!
Sorry, I had to post it here since I cannot contact you directly.

Christian