On Mon, 13 Mar 2017, David Griffith via cctalk wrote:

I'm almost out of Atmel 29C256 flash roms. I use these primarily for P112 boot roms. I'd like some more because I still have P112 boards to sell... and I want them for other projects. Mouser, Digikey, and Jameco don't have it anymore. What are you guys doing to get these and equivalent chips?

These are 28C256, but may work?

http://www.unicornelectronics.com/IC/FLASH.html

g.

--