On 03/07/2017 10:57 AM, Christian Corti via cctalk wrote:
On Mon, 6 Mar 2017, Mouse wrote:
[...]

And BTW, what you are doing is not clever at all:
  mo...@rodents-montreal.org
    SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection:
    host MX-4.rodents-montreal.org [98.124.61.89]:
    550-.de's whois server, whois.denic.de, is completely broken, handing
    550-out no contact information at all when queried for .de domains in
    550 the usual way.  Such a domain has no place on a civilized network.

This is just wrong. Of course they hand out contact information!
Sorry, I had to post it here since I cannot contact you directly.

Uh, that's funny! I visited the rodent-server as well... Interesting.... The opposite of a mouse trap!

hachti@donald:~$ telnet  MX-4.rodents-montreal.org 25
Trying 192.139.46.68...
Trying 98.124.61.89...
Connected to MX-4.rodents-montreal.org.
Escape character is '^]'.
helo donald.hachti.de
550-.de's whois server, whois.denic.de, is completely broken, handing
550-out no contact information at all when queried for .de domains in
550 the usual way.  Such a domain has no place on a civilized network.
Connection closed by foreign host.

RUDE!