Zane wrote...
-----
I think it's safe to say that a list dedicated to computer history, forgot its
own history.
-----

I beg to disagree with the premise. Yes, there are quite a few people here that
focus on the history and historical aspects of the hobby. But that doesn't mean
the list is "dedicated to computer history". It's a significant component, but
many are here just for the love of the old machines, the knowledge that is
present, electronics, software design, etc.

And yes, many are here just for the relationships and comradery that has
developed over decades of the lists existence.

But that being said... we should have had a party or something *grin*.