Telecom digest has been running since 1981.

I don't know if any of the Amateur Press Associations (APAs)
made the leap to digital, but an APA is fundamentally a digest
email list done with a copier/mimeograph/hectograph and the postal
service as the transport layer, and there's at least one active
one that's 80 years old.