Hi,

I saw this ad but the shipping costs until Belgium decided me to react as if I had not seen anything ^^

It's a pity, I would have taken a few boards.

On 18/05/2017 06:05, AJ Palmgren wrote:
My search for this was prompted by my seeing one on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282462822861

Did anyone here purchase it, or know who did? Just curious, since these seem so rare and interesting.

Best,
-AJ