On 5/22/2017 11:06 PM, Lyle Bickley via cctalk wrote:
On Mon, 22 May 2017 16:29:22 -0400
william degnan via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

can you send a link to the people who are on the list so they can see
their listing?  I personally don't mind as long as any record that
includes me personally does not include my email address or phone
number.    I much prefer to send people to my web page contact form.
Folks who are on the list should have the opportunity to approve what
will and will not be posted about them. That's not only a legal
requirement in many States, but also common courtesy.

Regards,
Lyle
You do get that this isn't cctalk, but one that people had already sent contact info for. I sent him revised publishable contact info for the list. I realize he probably made the request w/o 40 pages of consent forms to read, but he seems to just be asking to allow him to publish from that list, and a note here for anyone who didn't see it in their email, since the respondents came from here.

thanks
jim

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 4:19 PM, steven stengel via cctalk <