On 5/27/2017 3:26 PM, Josh Dersch via cctalk wrote:

On 5/27/17 1:51 PM, Bob Rosenbloom via cctalk wrote:

I looked at the three machines. Two are monochrome and the third has a sticker saying it's been upgraded to
an 9836C so that's the one for the color monitor.

Unfortunately, it looks like no one is interested in them so they might get scrapped. Oh well... I just don't have
room to keep everything.

Bob

I'm interested in the 9836C, but I won't be down to Santa Cruz for awhile; maybe it could be shipped up with the rest of the gear once the LCM meets and works the plans? Would you be willing to hold onto it for a little while longer?

Thanks,
Josh

Sure, I'll pull it for you. Want any of the printers?

Bob

--
Vintage computers and electronics
www.dvq.com