I have a 3.5-inch LIF format floppy with some HP BASIC .PROG files
which I can load on an HP 82321B Viper card running HP BASIC 6.2

Unfortunately the majority of the program lines appear to have been
SECURE'd. When doing a LIST or a SAVE the majority of the program
lines appear as just an '*' character.

Is there some way to undo the effect of the SECURE so that the .PROG
files can be SAVE'd back to the complete ASCII source version before
they were SECURE'd?

I'm sure this has been asked several times over the years but I've
turned up empty so far searching for an answer.