Lucky for you  one edge of the protective orig. plastic  packaging  had one
side open!
OK sure looks   better  with the color  cover <grin!>

Ours is for earlier...   basically a  first edition of  the book

OK differences stated are:

Ours was  for  MULTICS  1.0    yours  states MULTICS  11.00

Our pub is ak95 rev,0 1974  -

-  ak95-01 ( a version between  ours and your was dated march  1979

And your copy being ak95-01a , is dated 1980.

Probably yours would be the most useful if  you were to fire up   the last
issuance of MULTICS

As an artifact this early one will indeed be treasured here!

Ed# SMECC.ORG

In a message dated 6/10/2017 11:16:36 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
cctalk@classiccmp.org writes:

On 6/10/2017 10:54 PM, Ed via cctalk wrote:
> also an  APL for MULTICS
Can you scan and email to me or Charles Anthony so I can  get the title
and information to the Multics emulation group if it's  different?

thanks
Jim

Below is a link to a  scan.

http://www.softwarepreservation.org/projects/apl/Books/198512_Multics%20APL%