oops. the 4 flops are upper left.

Dwight

________________________________
From: dwight <dkel...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2017 9:31:15 PM
To: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts
Subject: Re: Unknown boards

The board in the bottom center is 6 buffers or inverters.

The upper right is 4 flipflops. The upper right is some type

of decoder( maybe an address or something ).

The bottom right is a clock generator and the one on the

lower left looks to be a massive gate, nor or nands depending on the logic used.

Function is not the issue, what machine used it is the question.

Dwight